Tuesday, September 4, 2018

An Update....

Many years ago, I had a completely different vision for this blog. In 2011 I was sewing all the time, hence the name "Sew a Harvest", but since then everything in my life has changed in a huge way. I still sew, but I also scrapbook, make cards, work with electronic cutters (The Cricut is my absolute favorite), paint, travel, cook, and crochet just to name a few. And I do all of this being the mom of 5, working part-time, and helping my husband with his new business, and being a full-time online college student. So to answer your first question, no I am not busy at all. 
As this blog evolves I will share our story as well as some of my crafts. I will share our travels with our kids and family and maybe even a recipe or two. But for now, I just want to post something to get started. It's not real deep or sentimental but it's something. 
I want to share what I love, and that is not just one thing, but exploring through many different mediums to express myself. So come back and join me as I start this blog again. 

2 comments:

  1. Am I your first comment?! How exciting! You know I've been your biggest crafting fan for ages. I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeves! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you girl! It is fitting that you are my first comment!

      Delete